Sunday, July 6, 2014

Anime Expo 2014

DSC_0843.jpgSo I attended Anime Expo in Los Angeles this past weekend. This is typically the one show I really look forward to each year and while I did enjoy myself, the massive crowds at this year's show really turned out to put a bit of a damper on the fun.

Lines were out of control and many panels started late, with the most notable delay being the Funimation panel on Saturday which didn't begin until about an hour after the announced start time. Still, one of the biggest draws for this con proved to be reason enough to fight through the over packed hallways of the Los Angeles Convention Center: the cosplay.

Photos from the show are now up on the Flickr page, be sure to head on over to view the full gallery.

I'll be at the Evolution 2014 fighting game championships in Las Vegas this weekend. Be sure to follow me on Twitter for updates from the show floor and check back next Monday for photos and full coverage from the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No talking smack about George Lucas allowed.