Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Week in Stuff: The "I'm Going to See Kate Bush in Concert This Weekend So Nothing Else Really Matters" Edition

As I write this I'm only a day away from seeing Kate Bush live in concert at the Eventim Apollo theater, the former Hammersmith Odeon where the British songstress last took to the stage some 35 years ago as part of her first and only concert tour. First and only, that is, until she returned to the scene after a protracted absence last week.

I've done my best to stay away from any news regarding the concert and hope to remain spoiler free until I see her this Saturday night. I have no idea what to expect but I'm sure it's going to be something special indeed.

Check back here next week for my full thoughts on the performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No talking smack about George Lucas allowed.